About this course
The Certificate IV in Real Estate Practice (CPP41419) is a qualification that prepares individuals for roles within the Real Estate Industry. The course is designed to provide a comprehensive understanding of the industry while developing skills in areas such as property sales and marketing, property management, property law, ethics, and financial management.
The course is typically delivered through a mix of online learning, and practical work experience.
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Real Estate Industry: This module provides an overview of the real estate industry, including its history, current trends, and future prospects.
- Property Law and Ethics: This module covers the legal and ethical frameworks that govern the real estate industry, including property and contract law, consumer protection, and professional standards and codes of conduct.
- Property Sales and Marketing: This module covers the skills and knowledge required to sell and market properties, including property valuation, marketing strategies, and negotiation skills.
- Property Management: This module covers the skills and knowledge required to manage properties, including tenant management, property maintenance, and financial management.
- Financial Management: This module covers the financial aspects of the real estate industry, including budgeting, cash flow management, and financial reporting.
- Business Operations: This module covers the skills and knowledge required to run a successful real estate business, including risk management, compliance, and strategic planning.
- Work-Based Learning: This module provides students with the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills in a real-world setting through work-based learning, such as an internship or on-the-job training.